Monday, October 09, 2006

My New Favorite Fluff



Gotham Girls is a really fun web cartoon that ran for three seasons...or I guess you could say 30 episodes. They are really short (maybe 2 or 3 minutes max) cartoons that feature the women of Gotham City.



They are fun and totally interactive! Sometimes you have to complete a task to watch the rest of the episode! I really love the animation...it is very graphic and in your face. Each episode also has a game that goes with it. I think it is perfect for when you just want to zone out for 3 or 4 minutes. The episodes and games can be a little addictive.

(Click Images Below For Links)

Official Website

(only has last ten episodes but has lots of other cool things to read and play)


World's Finest
(all episodes here...but way fewer extras)


I hope you stop by and try it out...but don't say I didn't warn you about the potential addiction! I totally have it in my bookmarks tool bar!


No comments: